VEHICLES > PROJECT CARS/TRUCKS

It simply vanished in this air

(1/2) > >>

oldcarguy:

I was logging in while replying to my thread about the body work to my Grandson's F150 Truck. Then  I received a message “That I didn't have authority.” Returning me to the home page. And the thread was no where to be found. Anyone have an idea what happened?

Lookin4_67GalaxieConv:
I saw it the other day?  ???

Uncle Buck:
I read it too and commented in the thread. No clue how it disappeared,  but you can bet it disappeared by mistake.

oldcarguy:
I was about to add the following as a follow up to your comment... 

Today's throwaway culture is deeply embedded into today's lifestyle. If we wouldn't have put the effort to make the body repairs on this F150. It would crumble in another few years and end up on the trash heap. We easily breathed another ten years of life in this truck...

Lookin4_67GalaxieConv:

--- Quote from: oldcarguy on December 10, 2023, 02:50:29 PM ---I was about to add the following as a follow up to your comment... 

Today's throwaway culture is deeply embedded into today's lifestyle. If we wouldn't have put the effort to make the body repairs on this F150. It would crumble in another few years and end up on the trash heap. We easily breathed another ten years of life in this truck...

--- End quote ---

That's a really nice truck. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version