Author Topic: Georgia beginning to open back up for business  (Read 14256 times)

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
Re: Georgia beginning to open back up for business
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2020, 06:54:09 AM »
It was a doctor exposing the FRAUD going on in the back ground of the virus deal & medications for cures in general . How and who is cashing in, a quick example.  Fuci  holds the patens on the meds he's pushing, and ignoring what is already on the market.

Remember when simple victim C was a great flu or cold fighter. That by the way is my go to and still works. Todays hyped meds, the new & improve cold & flu fighters.
With a  label and 14 small print pages of side affects, Including makes your left leg rot and fall off (that's a joke for my Not-so lib readers), and cost 50 Xs the C. That kind of thing she brings to the light. Stuff we never think about, like sheep go for the instant magic bullet.

She point outs how a few years back universities had a law pushed thru ($$$$$$). So they could register, and keep patens for things developed (for the children), paid FOR by us the tax payers. Now controlling the hype better cure & higher cost. Many blame the drug companies, and over look that part unknowingly of course.

They are all it together both of them, and on and on and on.  That clip has been removed but still reappears, I was lucky to catch it. My wife my better sent it to me, then said it was gone. However later opened her email, click saw it.

Not suggesting anyone need to make it a priority to find it. If ya catch it, it's a good one

Cheers,
Pep

And YES Atlanta is open, the DT traffic was nuts as ever. So glad I have that peach pass, best $$$ spent
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2020, 09:40:29 AM »
Mama and I have been taking lypo-spheric vitamin c since Dec and neither of us has been sick, not even a cold.  We each take a packet in the morning.  My neighbor who is well read but slightly crazy said it is as all but as good in that form as getting an injection.  No idea if that is true but it seems to have worked for us

https://www.amazon.com/Lypo-Spheric-Vitamin-Bioavailability-Professionally-Phospholipids/dp/B000CD9XGC

Offline Matt_T

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2020, 11:44:00 AM »
Mama and I have been taking lypo-spheric vitamin c since  Dec and neither of us has been sick, not even a cold.  We each take a packet in the morning.  My neighbor who is well read but slightly crazy said it is as all but as good in that form as getting an injection.  No idea if that is true but it seems to have worked for us

Is $40 the regular price for that stuff or a 'rona premium? I guess at least it's still available. That's something weird about this virus. It doesn't appear to have caused a shortage of traditional cold and flu remedies. Noticed a few weeks back dried elderberries were available which is odd. A bad flu season prediction will cause them to sell out :017:

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2020, 12:31:54 PM »
That was the 1st link I came across, normally it is a Tadd cheaper about 33 to $35

I will shop at next time I purchase which will be soon