Author Topic: I guess President Trump had an ace up his sleeve?  (Read 9818 times)

Offline bonneyman

I guess President Trump had an ace up his sleeve?
« on: November 07, 2020, 11:27:58 AM »
With all the prophecy concerning a stolen election and widespread fraud, you'd think the powers that be would have instituted a plan to counter it. It seems like they did!

Apparently, all official ballots were printed on paper distributed from the DHS - and it had some fancy watermark on it. Thus all the faked ballots - though official looking and printed on the same machines as "official" ballots - don't have this water mark. All they have to do is re-run all the ballots through a reader machine that sorts out the fake ballots, then recount them. Trump was in on it. of course no mainstream media outlet is talking about it, and Twitter had blocked Trump. So, we'll see.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BJfAKCOfIcNK/

Offline oldnslo

Offline walrus

Re: I guess President Trump had an ace up his sleeve?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 12:47:10 PM »
They just declared Biden the winner

Offline slip knot

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 01:02:59 PM »

The media or is it official?

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
I guess President Trump had an ace up his sleeve?
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 02:54:41 PM »
The watermark theory hasn’t been substantiated by any authoritative source. That said, it’s hard to believe that the President and his team didn’t expect this nightmare scenario. The same playbook was used in the mid-terms, and Trump has warned about it since early May. So if there is a plan in place, you can bet they are executing accordingly and will do it in secret until the time is right to drop the hammer.

If there is no plan in place and all they have is  a continuous news cycle rant about a stolen election, then I’m afraid the battle is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Matt_T

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 03:23:49 PM »
The watermark theory hasn’t been substantiated by any authoritative source.

DHS claim watermarks, and other security features, do exist. What hasn't been confirmed is whether anything is being "audited".....................................

https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/mail-in-voting-election-integrity-safeguards_508.pdf

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2020, 03:38:12 PM »
Some ballots may have them Matt - but it hasn’t been substantiated that the ballots in question (the ones that showed up after the count was stopped in PA on election night) had the marks or didn’t have the marks.

If this is a coverup, then there are bound to be leaks - somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline walrus

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2020, 03:42:25 PM »

The media or is it official?
I assume pennsylvania electoral votes put biden over the top.

Dont states print there own ballots? Its not a federal thing so every state would do what their laws state?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2020, 03:57:30 PM »
States are still counting votes and they have not certified the results. This is strictly the media declaring Biden the winner so the narrative can change to Trump is trying to steal the election. GOP lawsuits are running into federal judges who are denying or throwing them out. It may come down to states Supreme Courts and SCOTUS. Many videos about the Hammer and Scorecard CIA vote changing software have disappeared by our overlord censors. This ride will be bumpy for sure.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 01:40:41 AM »
 ???
boop/bop/beep

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2020, 04:26:50 AM »
Factcheck.org seems to disagree.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/bogus-qanon-claim-that-mail-in-ballots-are-illegitimate/
Just remember that a lot of the fact checking websites are of a left leaning persuasion like the majority of the media, so this could very well still be true.
I don't know if it is, but it sure would be nice.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline walrus

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2020, 05:11:52 AM »
Looks like its over to me. Did AP declare winner in 2000 before the courts decided on the hanging chads? 

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2020, 09:35:38 AM »
If it's true then it's beyond argument. Trump will catch them red-handed.
If it turns out not to be accurate the President has several avenues to pursue considering all the election irregularities that have been uncovered.

Now, will the courts do anything, and how will the Bidenboys act when they end up losing? Those are the million dollar questions.

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2020, 11:00:45 AM »
According to the trump email I just got many states are recounting and many more crucial states are not official yet.
I'll have to look into the accuracy of this, but maybe hide'n has not actually officially won yet ?
Always lookin' to learn

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2020, 11:32:25 AM »
According to the trump email I just got many states are recounting and many more crucial states are not official yet.
I'll have to look into the accuracy of this, but maybe hide'n has not actually officially won yet ?

I'm no pollster or political analyst but, from what I've seen and understand, Biden won only through concerted fraud. Across several states, on multiple levels, with ALOT of cohorts. Eventually if the courts have any constitutionality left President Trump will be re-elected. But half the country will refuse to accept it - no matter what evidence is presented - and it will go bloody. They would rather destroy the whole country rather than allow Trump to win. That kind of selfishness is very dangerous.

You folks who live in states that took part in the first Civil War probably have ancestors who fought in that conflict. And have personal connections to it. And have heard personal horror stories about it. You alone might be able to comprehend a conflict more than twice the geographic size - with 10X the population - and with modern weapons and very little moral leanings. Plus we have mortal global enemies willing and able to seize upon the opportunity afforded by Americans killing each other. Things will never be normal again - only various degrees of bad to worse.

Offline LukeOresk

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2020, 11:54:25 AM »
deleted...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 07:09:29 PM by skfarmer »

• Ran when parked
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2020, 12:27:53 PM »
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'll just make these observations.

Arizona was called early on election night for Biden by Fox News, with a large percentage of the vote uncounted and Biden without a huge lead.

Michigan and Wisconsin had Trump leading in both states late Tuesday, early Wednesday; in the morning Biden was leading.

Pennsylvania's attorney general (the top law enforcement official in the state) tweeted out before the election that there was no way Trump would win the state.  IIRC, Trump led the vote count until Friday when Biden took the lead.

Here in my state of Georgia, a local station was doing election coverage and early Wednesday said based on Trump's lead and the amount of votes remaining to be counted, he couldn't see how Biden had a path to winning the state.  Friday, Biden took a slim lead in the vote count. I also heard Fulton County (which contains Atlanta) sent home Republican poll watchers late Tues/early Wed with the explanation vote counting would resume in the morning, but kept counting votes early Wednesday morning.

In several close states with ballots counted after early Wednesday morning, votes went for Biden at an unnatural rate.  Add to that the fraud inherent in mail in ballots (not absentee but mail-in) and you can understand why the integrity of elections anywhere, and now in the US, are undermined.
boop/bop/beep

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2020, 12:33:56 PM »

I'm no pollster or political analyst but, from what I've seen and understand, Biden won only through concerted fraud. Across several states, on multiple levels, with ALOT of cohorts. Eventually if the courts have any constitutionality left President Trump will be re-elected. But half the country will refuse to accept it - no matter what evidence is presented - and it will go bloody. They would rather destroy the whole country rather than allow Trump to win. That kind of selfishness is very dangerous.

You folks who live in states that took part in the first Civil War probably have ancestors who fought in that conflict. And have personal connections to it. And have heard personal horror stories about it. You alone might be able to comprehend a conflict more than twice the geographic size - with 10X the population - and with modern weapons and very little moral leanings. Plus we have mortal global enemies willing and able to seize upon the opportunity afforded by Americans killing each other. Things will never be normal again - only various degrees of bad to worse.
It's just so crazy that the left will do what they do, but if hide'n was to be elected legally ( or say when Obama Bin laden had 8 years ) us on the right would / did grudgingly accept him as president and just be a bit sore about it.
We support the process of democracy , they just can't because they hate our nations history and what it created for us today.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline LukeOresk

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2020, 12:43:21 PM »
deleted.

mr oresk has been warned earlier today and chose not to comply.

this area is allowed for people who have chosen to participate in the rest of the forum. it can be earned by just posting 20 useful or on topic posts. pretty easy to do if you have been a member as long as mr oresk has and very clearly stated in  a sticky at the top of the politics page. instead he chose not to post at all until now. i could care less what his political bend may be. he is getting one week off to figure it out. if he chooses to participate the correct way  then he may. if not, he is gone, without warning.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 07:20:28 PM by skfarmer »

Offline slip knot

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2020, 02:44:47 PM »
At this point it really doesn’t matter who wins. America has lost

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2020, 02:51:49 PM »
At this point it really doesn’t matter who wins. America has lost

I don't believe that --yet! We'll see if the system that's been put in place for these instances works. If there are recounts (Trump is within his right to demand them), and Trump loses fair and square based on true audited numbers, then I'll stand with and support the new president and his administration. If the whole thing is swept under the rug, and the documented fraudulent claims are not addressed, then I'll stand with you, and will admit that the America that we knew  was lost during this election.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 04:38:29 PM by goodfellow »

Offline slip knot

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2020, 06:57:00 PM »
At this point do you think the Democrats would back away and let Trump have it if its found out they cheated?? I cant see that happening.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2020, 09:31:36 PM »
At this point do you think the Democrats would back away and let Trump have it if its found out they cheated?? I cant see that happening.

Yeah, their track record indicates they'll snake away with it.
Lois Lerner - free
James Clapper the liar - free
Eric Holder - free
barack -free
joebiteme - free and President
Hunter the crackhead - free
James Comey - Free
Brennan the communsit - free and still has a security clearance
Hitlery - free, free, free, etc.

Just to name a few

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2020, 09:47:03 PM »
As far as I'm concerned Trump has at least another month to get to the bottom of this. I seem to remember the media being fine with the Bush/Gore vote in Florida not being settled until the 2nd week of December. There are more whistleblowers coming out all the time about the fraud they witnessed. Plenty of fraud right here in Nevada.

Offline highland512

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2020, 07:59:57 AM »
I was young in 2000 but I remember it well enough that Gore was the declared winner in FL so..

I have also been looking in my constitution where CNN, Fox, and AP get to declare a winner, no luck as of yet.

This election will not be over until the lawyers and SCOTUS say it's over. Im interested to see if Clarence Thomas comes marching into the court room with memories of how uncle creepy treated him during his confirmation hearings in 1991 or as Justice Thomas put it "a high tech lynching".

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4878319/user-clip-joe-biden-speech-day-2-thomas-hearing

Offline walrus

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2020, 12:30:39 PM »

Lois Lerner - free
Eric Holder - free
barack -free
James Comey - Free

Just to name a few
You would think with all those alleged criminals, Trumps justice dept could get an indictment or 2.

• Ran when parked
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2020, 08:21:54 PM »

Lois Lerner - free
Eric Holder - free
barack -free
James Comey - Free

Just to name a few
You would think with all those alleged criminals, Trumps justice dept could get an indictment or 2.

Agreed.  I'd like to know the machinations of what's been going on.
boop/bop/beep

Offline muddy

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2020, 08:24:36 PM »
With the situation like this I can understand why people my age have no faith in this country or system.

I'm not one of them. If it's all fair and biden legitimately won, he's my president. I'll ride through the next four years as best we can.

On the hand that it is fraud, where do we go from here? Once a dog bites is it ever trusted again?

Sent from the twisted mind of the  Mudman

Offline slip knot

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2020, 08:25:45 PM »

Lois Lerner - free
Eric Holder - free
barack -free
James Comey - Free

Just to name a few

If the media had given them even a 1/4 of the exhaustive coverage Trump has received, I'm sure they would already be in prison.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2020, 08:33:40 PM »
With the situation like this I can understand why people my age have no faith in this country or system.

I'm not one of them. If it's all fair and biden legitimately won, he's my president. I'll ride through the next four years as best we can.

On the hand that it is fraud, where do we go from here? Once a dog bites is it ever trusted again?

Completely understandable Muddy, even us older guys are fed up with the system. It seems that the politicos can get away with anything and nothing happens. The ruling class seems to get a pass on just about anything. I'm sick and tired of my tax dollars being wasted on investigations and witch hunts and nothing happens to the perpetrators. If fraud was found in this election whomever was found breaking the laws should do some long prison time. The one thing that makes this country great is the ability to vote for our government. Take that away and we dont have much left

• Ran when parked
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2020, 09:26:15 PM »

I think there was some definite fraud, the question is how much and was it enough to tilt the election?  Unfortunately we have a news media that, instead of wanting to find out these answers, won't investigate anything but instead push the narrative that Biden's election was completely above board.  The same media that made up bullshit the last four years that the Russians helped Trump win.  Even though, to use their favorite phrase right now re: possible voter fraud, there was "no evidence."

Get ready for four years of the media kissing the asses of this administration, especially the great pretender Commie-La.  President Pee Pads and Vice President Knee Pads.
boop/bop/beep

Offline muddy

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2020, 11:08:56 PM »

President Pee Pads and Vice President Knee Pads.

:))

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2020, 10:48:16 AM »
I find it interesting that the biggest loudmouths in Congress on the left are being pretty quiet right now.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2020, 01:30:27 PM »

I think there was some definite fraud, the question is how much and was it enough to tilt the election?  Unfortunately we have a news media that, instead of wanting to find out these answers, won't investigate anything but instead push the narrative that Biden's election was completely above board.  The same media that made up bullshit the last four years that the Russians helped Trump win.  Even though, to use their favorite phrase right now re: possible voter fraud, there was "no evidence."

Get ready for four years of the media kissing the asses of this administration, especially the great pretender Commie-La.  President Pee Pads and Vice President Knee Pads.

Yeah, and how Biden's is already talking to foreign governments before being sworn in - the SAME EXACT thing the FBI went after Gen. Flynn for! Of course, move along - nothing to see here.  :-X

Offline daves_not_here

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2020, 03:45:38 PM »
It ain't over till it's over.

:93:
David

• Ran when parked
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2020, 05:27:20 PM »
By the way, when Lord Biden is allowing himself to be interviewed, it's the same shit as when Obama was president.  Not a challenging question to be asked, more softballs like "what do you think of President Trump saying X, Y, and Z?"
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2020, 06:02:30 PM »
Looks like things in Pennsylvania are looking up. And Georgia and Nevada, too.  :clap: to Team Trump!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2020, 08:36:03 PM »
By letting these states certify their elections it really changes the narrative on the crimes they committed. I'm hoping to see conspiracy, sedition and treason charges against the crooks.

One thing I'm tired of seeing is commenters on stories that are just keyboard warriors calling for people to ammo up and get ready for CW2. Why attract attention by telling everybody how tough you are and your plans. :lol_hitting:

Offline walrus

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2020, 05:49:05 PM »
Looks like things in Pennsylvania are looking up. And Georgia and Nevada, too.  :clap: to Team Trump!
Sure it is.

Offline walrus

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2020, 01:52:20 PM »
Barr just said the justice dept can find no widespread voter fraud that would have any effect on the results of 2020 election. Who would have guessed that?

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2020, 02:26:53 PM »
Barr just said the justice dept can find no widespread voter fraud that would have any effect on the results of 2020 election. Who would have guessed that?

The DOJ has it's head so far up it's rear end they'd have to open their mouth to see a supernova in front of them. If they say they can't find any substantial fraud with all the evidence that's been presented (and continues to be uncovered), then they are proving that they are in league with the swamp. Because that is the exact same thing all of the media, Dominion systems, politicians in affected states, and Democrat operatives are saying. "There's no hint of fraud anywhere!" Please.

As far as Barr is concerned? I can't say. He sure sounded like a tough guy, legal and righteous when Trump picked him. But he hasn't indicted any of the former cronies. If you defy a mask order you're arrested with no apologies. Yet you lie to Congress, and nothing happens? Smells like the swamp to me.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 04:48:17 PM by bonneyman »