Author Topic: I hate cats and dont know what to do..  (Read 4391 times)

Offline john k

Re: I hate cats and dont know what to do..
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2021, 11:31:15 PM »
Get a can of pet off spray,,,spray around under the hood, wipers.....cats get on cars because they are warm.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 11:34:30 PM by john k »

Offline Rural53

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2021, 02:39:17 AM »
Add two feet to your dogs chain. :34:

Add six feet to the dogs chain! Years ago our neighbour had a smart arse cat that knew exactly the range of our dogs chain and would visit every few days to antagonise our dog. One night the cat got a big fright and shed some blood when we shifted the anchor point of the dogs chain about six feet further away from his kennel. It didn't come back.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2021, 10:38:11 AM »
I saw the title of this thread and thought this would be interesting. The only humane thing to do is trap them and hope animal control or a shelter will take them. Buy the slickest car wax you can find and get a good coat where the cat jumps on your car and craps. Buy a cheap package of cat food at the dollar store or somewhere and spread it around away from where you live and the same with catnip.

I sometimes see a big cat going across my property but I don't mess with him as he must be a mean SOB if he has survived for several years with the coyotes and other predators around. It also doesn't do any good to trap and relocate a cat especially if it has kittens. They will travel many miles to get back as my dad found out one time. I also compliment several of our members for their very polite responses. :clap:

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2021, 06:46:26 PM »
Some post here made me search all over for this video

Offline muddy

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2021, 09:42:42 PM »
Growing up around the farm stray cats usually got runned over by equipment or cars. The sickly ones usually got taken care of by Dr. Marlin 22yrs in the practice....

However we never hurt them purposely, they help keep the mice population down. I like Ray's idea with the catnip.

Sent from the twisted mind of the Mudman