Author Topic: Smoked bacon over pot  (Read 8291 times)

Offline Crispycritter

Smoked bacon over pot
« on: October 07, 2021, 03:06:04 PM »
Nvm you guyss :cool2:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 07:45:00 PM by Crispycritter »

Offline DeadNutz

Re: Smoked bacon over pot
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 03:55:07 PM »
Dustin, if your smoked bacon and lol emoticon related to a law enforcement officer being killed you have no place on this forum as far as I am concerned. Take a hike asshole.

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 04:09:54 PM »
#2 on that. :sign0024:
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Online goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 04:16:08 PM »
Count me in on that as #3. Those men had families and they were doing their job. God bless them!

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2021, 06:36:42 PM »
Just used the same title that was used on the fb group i read it on.. :34:

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 06:51:34 PM »
boop/bop/beep

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 07:29:32 PM »
And you use a yawning or bored emoticon Dustin. You asked the good people on this forum to offer prayers in support of your ill mother which our good members did and it was heartfelt. So now you celebrate someone dying while doing a job you don't like. That shows just how low-life you are and I regret ever showing you any courtesy at all over your posts.

:sign0065: :sign0024: :s_bye2:

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2021, 07:33:56 PM »
And you use a yawning or bored emoticon Dustin. You asked the good people on this forum to offer prayers in support of your ill mother which our good members did and it was heartfelt. So now you celebrate someone dying while doing a job you don't like. That shows just how low-life you are and I regret ever showing you any courtesy at all over your posts.

where am i celebrating i shared a post off facebook and used everything the person posted did... I said it was sick/stupid it happened in my firstpost
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 07:35:29 PM by Crispycritter »

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2021, 07:41:43 PM »
Clarify your feeling for the officers in this incident, no bs.

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2021, 07:44:15 PM »
Clarify your feeling for the officers in this incident, no bs.
i think any loss of life is horrible no matter who they are. And their was two losses of life in this incident
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 07:47:00 PM by Crispycritter »

Offline slip knot

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2021, 07:53:27 PM »
Time for this to end. I saw the original post and was thinking it was in very bad taste to say the least but to be backpedaling on it now... too late, Actions have consequences. you talk about the pot and it doesn't do anything to you. it affected your judgement to post that on this site. knowing that the majority of regulars wouldn't think it funny, but you did it anyway. If the moderators here dont have the guts to ban you, I'll just dump your pathetic ass in my ignore box. Asshole.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2021, 09:05:17 PM »

where am i celebrating i shared a post off facebook and used everything the person posted did... I said it was sick/stupid it happened in my firstpost

That statement has no truth to it and you know it. Quit trying to cover your sick mistake with that post. You didn't leave that post up so that people wouldn't think you did anything wrong. Adios MF'r.

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2021, 09:37:29 PM »
I took it down cause you guys are as bad as liberals with insulting anyone who doesnt agree with you. And are cancel cultures believers cant be men like my father and grandfather and agree to disagree no you have to silence the other and insult them

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2021, 09:47:43 PM »
This has nothing to do with politics its about respect.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2021, 08:03:15 AM »
I didn't see the original post so I can't comment to that but Dustin, it seems you have taken to trolling here with your posts and threads.  You have pissed off a lot of folks here who at one time were pulling for you,

Jabber I think made a comment to you in another thread about life being as hard as you make it on yourself.  While that is not 100% true as things happen that you can't control, there is indeed a lot of truth there and I hope you take time to ponder that.  From my distant viewpoint, you seem to be bitter and you can change that over time.  For me it started with being thankful always.  Then an attitude shift from I have to do something to I GET to do something.  ie, I don't have to go to work, I get to go to work, as a lot of folks can't.   I get to lie down next to this filthy machine and fix it because I am gifted with the skills to do it.  I get  to wait for my wife to get ready and be late,  ok I am still working on that one.

You seem to be filled with hate (maybe not the right word) but holding on to that is like drinking poison and expecting the other guy to get sick,