Author Topic: Smoked bacon over pot  (Read 8289 times)

Offline fatfillup

Re: Smoked bacon over pot
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2021, 06:34:02 PM »
Dustin, Goodbye, I vote  :sign0024:

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2021, 06:47:00 PM »
I have defended your right to your questionable opinions in the past Dustin even when they pissed me off. Not anymore. You insulted Rush for no reason and now you mock death. Just leave if that is all you are going to do here.
sorry i keep my real important post on gj where they can benefit 100's of people instead of 10 also i dont get attacked for my opinion there and im not only one who has done this few people who know my name there agree politics are too important here and if you have an opposing view you might as well leave cause how youll be treated is xenophobic.
omg, dustin .....really. how dumb do you think we are.  there is no politics at garage journal and we all know it. so obviously you don't espound your views there. if you are so angry  and abused here here, why do you stay?
exactly if there wasnt politics a select fiew of us wouldnt feel unwelcome here. We like gj cause anytime someone slams politics in are face there thread gets locked...its enforced the same all around and no political party gets favortism....

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2021, 06:47:23 PM »
Since when is  rejoicing in the deaths of police let alone anyone considered a political view.
Seriously management, step up and remove this tic.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline slip knot

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2021, 07:22:20 PM »
I already been down that road jabber. Evidently we don’t want to offend no one in the politics forum. Anything goes. This guys been trolling this place for years under several different monikers. He was the 44 magnum guy and then the guy with the rat fink picture. Before that he was the bi sexual troll with the tattoos and girly pajama post. Just put him on ignore and let his dumb ass preach to himself

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2021, 10:02:42 PM »
A Well moderated board that is a benevolent dictatorship, not a democracy"

Offend away.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2021, 11:12:54 PM »
Guys like this are doing this shit to spread their hate for law enforcement. By not banning him you are just giving him a platform to do it. They count on good people like us to be decent and not do anything. Now he can spread more hate, and if you think he isn't read his hash tags again.
sorry i dont give every leo i meet a bj and rimjob ill leave that to you or others better suited for the job

All right, moderators, what more do you need to see to ban this guy?

This has nothing to do with politics.  Get this idiot troll out of here.  Do we need to vote on this?
boop/bop/beep

Offline walrus

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2021, 05:31:19 AM »
The title of forum is if you don't like politics don't come here. So don't come here if you don't like what gets said.  To me its that simple.  His opinion means nothing to me.

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2021, 08:12:12 AM »
Kinda have to agree with the " don't come if you can't take it and control yourself". Don't get drawn off sides, put these hun-yuks on ignore and keep moving forward.
There will always be the "shock value" types and obviously this individual is one of em. Don't let em in your head. They won't be taking your birthday and really unless you let them, they won't affect your life in the least.

On another forum in their political section I got told that they pretty much hoped I would contract the vid and die. I took it in stride but the other forum members took offense. I can't even spend the time it takes to process such a "jab"( get it, haha) on me.

I guess my biggest question is if these individuals are inoculated and have drunk the koolade why are they even worried about me or anyone else getting the jab?

You do you and quit worrying about the choices your neighbor or fellow citizens are doing.
Rich

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2021, 10:01:46 AM »
The title of forum is if you don't like politics don't come here. So don't come here if you don't like what gets said.  To me its that simple.  His opinion means nothing to me.

As I said, it doesn't have anything to do with politics.  Dustin's a troll, always been one and always will be.  I respect anyone that can reasonably articulate another point of view.  He can't.
boop/bop/beep

Offline ron350

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2021, 01:49:10 PM »
If the rules won’t let you ban some one for what his guy has pulled change the rules.

For goodness sake change the rules to prevent this from happening again, because it will.

Offline coolmercury

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2021, 03:04:10 PM »
Lets face it, what he is doing is NOT politics! :sign0024: