Author Topic: New garage requires a new project -  (Read 2797 times)

Offline wantedabiggergarage

Re: New garage requires a new project -
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2022, 08:06:44 PM »
I'm in the last stages of finishing off the new garage - (pics to follow). The machine tools are installed and in place, and all the many boxes and crates that cluttered the garage have been emptied and disposed of. I still have to plumb in an air line system for the garage, and will most likely use PEX for that system. It's affordable, and a fairly easy material to work with.

Which one?  I am looking at both systems, for two different locations, and trying to figure out diminishing returns.  Friend just says put up my hose reel by the compressor, as it will easily reach everywhere.
So did you use straight pex?

Actually no, I went with the Klutch system from Northern Tool (Basically a MaxLine system) because I got a great price on the package. Still have to do some work on it, and I'll post pics when all is done.

Offline nonhog

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2022, 06:19:56 PM »
Looks like a fun bike! Had a few myself. 1980 Honda CX500c (what I learned on), 1986 Yamaha VMax super fun, fast bike but uncomfortable., 2000 Victory Sport Cruiser and a 2004 Victory Kingpin. My riding days are over but I still love motorcycles.
Hope to see a thread as you get it back on the road!

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2022, 07:50:22 AM »
I have a 2004 King Pin.  10,500 miles on it.  Don't ride much :))

Had it out the other day and man does it run good and sound sweet.  I have done nothing to the engine and it always fires right up.  I wish it was lighter.  Lot of bike to handle at slow speed.