Author Topic: Reading some good stuff from the Suprem Court, & note worthy  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: Reading some good stuff from the Suprem Court, & note worthy
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2022, 11:23:18 AM »
My thoughts on the '24 ticket is that Trump will be the nominee, any R that runs against him in the primary will get destroyed and they know it.

I don't think so.  A lot of us are done with Trump.  That f/ker cost us both Senate seats in Georgia with his bullshit about the election.  If he possessed an ounce of self awareness he would've easily won re-election.

If he gets the nomination, I'll vote for him, but I hope he doesn't even run.

Have you read his book (Art of the Deal) Galaxie? Most of the things you need to know about the man and his personality/ego are laid out very well. He will not go quietly into retirement -- LOL.

My sincere hope is that he learned his lessons and has used the time since 2020 to build a political machine that is powerful and savvy enough to take on the democrats in 2022 and 2024. Last time around (2016) he was forced to use the political operatives and transition advice that were provided by the RNC and the RINO DC swamp. They certainly helped set him up to fail.

Haven't read the book.  However, whenever you start with "I hope Trump learned his lesson..." you're always setting yourself up for disappointment.  It took him a miracle to get elected in 2016, where if he would've shown some humility he would've easily won and won the popular vote

The man picks way too many fights with people that have absolutely zero upside.  I think it was shown Americans support his policies, but they don't want the drama.  If I was DeSantis, no way would I want to be on Trump's ticket.  Pence wants to run in '24, but having been Trump's VP won't help him.
boop/bop/beep