Author Topic: Anyone with a temperature I assume know this  (Read 1177 times)

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
Anyone with a temperature I assume know this
« on: November 07, 2022, 07:15:16 AM »
Tomorrow's election is for Common Sence or The Crazies   ^^^^^^^^........vvvvvvvTomorrow's election is for Common Sence or The Crazies
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 07:17:34 AM by pep »
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline bonneyman

Re: Anyone with a temperature I assume know this
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 08:36:12 AM »
Here in Arizona the numbers look promising for the Repubs but the last two years worth of corruption gives me great pause. I feel they're going to try and steal the election again - the same people are in charge, the same machines are in use, no corrupt legislators have been prosecuted.

Kari Lake's campaign office just got two letters with white powder and raving obscenities in them. FBI came in and shut her office down - for the rest of the year, at least! So, 3 days before the election her campaign office is forced closed and she's gotta run an emergency alternative. While last week the Dem dimwit candidate had her office broke into - they had the illegal alien in custody within two days and her office is open for business. Yeah no corruption to be seen here, just move along.

I'm voting in person tomorrow, and we have a whole slate of slimey propositions to vote on. I'm prepared for anything. I don't expect miracles nationally if the RINO's get back in charge but at least Arizona's prospects look brighter if the R's get in.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 09:24:26 AM »
I read that about her office and powder in envelopes, the Crazies are very NASTY people.

Have the same distrust regarding our elections, holding my cards close to my chest.

Voted early and in person
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 09:27:05 AM by pep »

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 09:49:00 AM »
No hope in Maryland except some local elections.  Very Blue state.  Would be tickled pink if we had Rinos instead of progressives

We have an immensely popular governor who is called a Rino and his hand picked successor would have stood a decent chance against the progressive running but got beat in the primary a by a Trumper who never had a shot of getting elected. He is down by 30% plus in the polls.  The Republican party is so disunified even in the current climate, they will never win like they should. 

The party is driven by the far right and their message doesn't resonate with enough people to gain enough ground to be effective nationwide.  Regardless of how you believe this country should go, if you can't win elections, you can't have change.  The Repubs need to get on the same page, be more center to get elected then move right a little at a time over time to get change.  To think you can change direction of a country in one election, in one fell swoop is folly.  It ain't working now and they just don't get it.  YOu need to get a majority of the electorate on board and that happens a little at a time.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 01:53:05 PM »
No hope in Maryland except some local elections.  Very Blue state.  Would be tickled pink if we had Rinos instead of progressives

We have an immensely popular governor who is called a Rino and his hand picked successor would have stood a decent chance against the progressive running but got beat in the primary a by a Trumper who never had a shot of getting elected. He is down by 30% plus in the polls.  The Republican party is so disunified even in the current climate, they will never win like they should. 

The party is driven by the far right and their message doesn't resonate with enough people to gain enough ground to be effective nationwide.  Regardless of how you believe this country should go, if you can't win elections, you can't have change.  The Repubs need to get on the same page, be more center to get elected then move right a little at a time over time to get change.  To think you can change direction of a country in one election, in one fell swoop is folly.  It ain't working now and they just don't get it.  YOu need to get a majority of the electorate on board and that happens a little at a time.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 01:59:49 PM »
I do vote Republican as do most in my county and many other rural counties.  We are outnumbered by city folk and those close to the city.  The DC suburbs of MD are as blue as can be as is Baltimore city

This State is lucky to send one Republican, maybe 2 to Washington

Offline slip knot

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2022, 07:53:31 PM »
While I cant see ever voting for a Democrat I'm starting to see that the Republicans aint any better. The Republican senator from Texas voted for the gun control program recently pushed through the senate. Even tho the Texas GOP party platform specifically stated they would accept NO gun control or red flag legislation, Cornyn voted for the crap and the Texas GOP failed to censor him in any way. As the GOP continues these tactics you can bet there will be a lot of folks just stop voting.

Voting for Abbot over Beto is an easy choice. if the Dems ever pick a half ass centered candidate, Texas will turn blue.

Offline wantedabiggergarage

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2022, 09:03:01 AM »
Tomorrow's election is for Common Sence or The Crazies   ^^^^^^^^........vvvvvvvTomorrow's election is for Common Sence or The Crazies

Why do I keep picturing all those conversations over the years, about how crazy are fun to f**k, but you don't want to have a relationship with?

And common sense is the biggest oxymoron, and I know too many morons!

Offline PowderKeg

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2022, 07:07:24 PM »
If cloning ever becomes a reality, Kari Lake must be the first one, and must be cloned a few dozen times!  It's awfully unfair for you AZ folks to have her exclusively while we in AR get stuck with Huckabilly the Younger.  SHS ran an incredibly dull and boring campaign - pretty much snored her way around the state - since a whiney snowflake stands a better chance down below than most any non-red state level candidate in AR.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/08/as-the-red-wave-arrives-kari-lake-absolutely-wrecks-a-snarky-reporter-n656378

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/11/08/kari-lake-vows-to-take-a-sledgehammer-to-the-liberal-medias-lies-n2615637