Author Topic: Remember those 87k new IRS agents...  (Read 901 times)

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
Remember those 87k new IRS agents...
« on: February 07, 2023, 05:14:45 PM »
They were for going after the "rich" but don't be fooled. Here is only one example of the lies they told to get that funding.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-irs-plans-crack-down-waiters-tips

Doesn't really fit the "rich" when a person is waiting tables. I'm all in on people paying their "fair share" but who decides what a fair share is and is there a way to appeal that judgement?

One of the reasons I like cash. No cbdc for me.
Rich

Offline slip knot

Re: Remember those 87k new IRS agents...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023, 07:05:07 PM »
only a liberal is dumb enough to believe the rich will ever pay their full share of taxes.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2023, 10:51:49 PM »
Try asking a liberal what the "fair share" should be.  Usually they're smart enough not to answer, because it's never enough.
boop/bop/beep

Offline slip knot

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 09:44:07 AM »
Most people really have no understanding of how the tax system works. They were screaming about seeing Trumps taxes. But we’re mad that he was using tax laws to avoid paying excess taxes. Taxes are a scam that only the working class pays. Not the rich and not the poor.

I use a CPA to do my taxes and he keys me in to all kind of savings. Best $ I ever spent.

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2023, 09:43:47 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/media/internet-shreds-bidens-irs-plan-target-workers-tips-finally-gonna-take-rich-waitresses

Whether they understand or not many get run over by the system. And preying on the poor and uneducated is really a bad look when you claim to be looking out for them to get those votes.
Rich

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2023, 03:29:05 PM »
No surprise here.

I get a kick out of politicians who bitch about rich folks who don't pay their share of taxes but it's the politicians who write the tax laws and put in the loopholes in for their big donors.

Plus, a lot of the politicians are rich themselves but I doubt they pay anymore then they have too.

Anyone who thought the new IRS agents were going after the rich were foolish.

Which brings me to Trumps tax returns.  They make such a big stink about him not turning them over, I guess they don't trust the IRS to do their job.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2023, 09:06:33 AM »
No surprise here.

I get a kick out of politicians who bitch about rich folks who don't pay their share of taxes but it's the politicians who write the tax laws and put in the loopholes in for their big donors.

Plus, a lot ALL of the politicians are rich themselves but I doubt they pay anymore then they have too.

Anyone who thought the new IRS agents were going after the rich were foolish.

Which brings me to Trumps tax returns.  They make such a big stink about him not turning them over, I guess they don't trust the IRS to do their job.

Fixed it for you!
boop/bop/beep

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2023, 01:55:52 PM »
thanks