Author Topic: Troops are heading to the border!  (Read 17740 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: Troops are heading to the border!
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 05:42:43 PM »
It's never made any rational sense that two people in a country illegally can produce a legal citizen through procreating.
boop/bop/beep

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2018, 06:46:45 PM »
There was a billboard in Tijuana put up by a hospital that said "Come to Los Angeles and have your baby for free" and had the hospital's name on it. Automatic citizenship for the baby and no bill from the hospital was plenty of incentive.

Offline Heiny57

MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2018, 11:06:06 AM »
First and foremost they've got to build the Wall. It physically being there would ease - or solve - many of the problems associated with illegal immigration. And those issues it doesn't fix would be able to be addressed over time, as we wouldn't have thousands of new immigrants just waltzing in every day adding to the problem!

Which is why the lefties (and alot of moderate RINO's) are doing everything they can to NOT build the Wall.

Expensive? At the outset, yes. But the savings across so many different areas (apprehension, housing, litigation, healthcare, disease outbreaks, crimes of all kinds, etc.) would make the wall comparably cheap.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2018, 04:18:34 PM »
if the US started playing hardball with Mexico , They would have that wall built in record time. The US has been propping up the govt of mexico for years.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2018, 05:19:37 PM »
if the US started playing hardball with Mexico , They would have that wall built in record time. The US has been propping up the govt of mexico for years.

Yep. The number one source of income for Mexico used to be oil, followed by money being sent home from immigrants. A year or two ago the southward flow of cash became Mexico's largest income source.

Think about that. The "industry" that a country makes the most money from is cash sent home from their citizens living in another country. I don't know how much that is, but - if it's the largest source of income - it's gotta be alot! So if we cut that off it would slam Mexico hard.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 10:05:37 AM by bonneyman »

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2018, 06:47:02 AM »
Unfortunately our media won’t cover it and the Democraps encourage it.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2018, 10:10:03 AM »
Unfortunately our media won’t cover it and the Democraps encourage it.

That's why I don't watch lamestream media other than when I have to for the local weather - and then I have my ear filters on to strain out the lies (which are subtle and often).

Liberals are so hypocritical. They demand the country be gun free and without borders - yet they all live behind high walls with armed security. And yet millions of people keep buying their horsepuckey. Astounding.

Offline walrus

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2018, 04:46:49 PM »
So if we cut that off it would slam Mexico hard.
yeah, that would be great, especially for you border state guys