Author Topic: Have you been vaccinated?  (Read 37273 times)

Offline GNAP

Re: Have you been vaccinated?
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2021, 07:58:58 AM »
I had to go to the local Health Dept today for a tetanus booster, been 10 yrs since the last one. Two TVs running a continual "take the vaccine" and "the vaccine is safe" After 20 minutes I was almost convinced.

Brainwashing!! Almost like what I was told when I first entered the boiler service business, if you say “I love my job, my job love me”, 30 times a day of 30-35 yrs, eventually you might believe it......
jack

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2021, 10:31:27 AM »
Had my second Pfizer shot in April and the only side effect has been the urge to buy Bonney wrenches.

Shoot, haven't heard of that side effect!  :))

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2021, 08:36:44 PM »
I identify as vaccinated  :bravo_2:

Offline muddy

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2021, 08:53:56 PM »
Had my second Pfizer shot in April and the only side effect has been the urge to buy Bonney wrenches.

Shoot, haven't heard of that side effect!  :))
You have that condition already, you would have never noticed the side effect :))

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2021, 06:39:08 PM »
 Exactly ................... must be good cause dr. Chouchy said so this morning. Better get in line before tomorrow gets here.

Hope that joke is not to far over some heads...

I had to go to the local Health Dept today for a tetanus booster, been 10 yrs since the last one. Two TVs running a continual "take the vaccine" and "the vaccine is safe" After 20 minutes I was almost convinced.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 06:41:42 PM by pep »
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2021, 09:17:38 PM »
Nope, and I can't even remember the last time I had a Flu shot.
I could say theres some special reason why, but honestly I just don't feel like it.

Always lookin' to learn

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2021, 10:11:03 PM »
I used to get the flu shot - and almost always got sick with the flu. Now that I avoid the flu shot I don't get sick hardly at all.

Just read about 100's of people having heart inflammation following the Covid vaccine shot. Betcha won't hear that on the evening news.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2021, 10:39:01 PM »
I heard on the radio yesterday that there were 1100 new cases in Texas. mostly adolescence. Seems a new form "Delta" is now making the rounds. Kids are more susceptible to this one. I kinda got the feeling they aint thru milking the wuhan flu just yet.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2021, 10:54:39 PM »
I have never believed any of the Covid numbers. The PCR test can be up to 96% wrong depending on how many cycles it runs to try and detect a fragment of the virus. The Nobel Prize winner who developed the PCR said it should not be used to detect a virus. The majority of Covid cases were not doctor verified so who knows what the true number is. There is no doubt that the virus is deadly to certain people.

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2021, 10:24:54 AM »
I have never believed any of the Covid numbers. The PCR test can be up to 96% wrong depending on how many cycles it runs to try and detect a fragment of the virus. The Nobel Prize winner who developed the PCR said it should not be used to detect a virus. The majority of Covid cases were not doctor verified so who knows what the true number is. There is no doubt that the virus is deadly to certain people.
And is it not true you can test positive without having enough of the virus in you to get sick or spread it ?
I would not be surprised if one would test positive based on the amount they received from the vaccine.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2021, 06:25:17 PM »
WA is now doing a lottery for 250,000 but only for people that have had the shot.

What kind of bullshit is that.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2021, 08:12:48 PM »
I'll stir the pot, is it just possible that they are pushing the vaccine because it is working so well at getting the numbers down and its the easiest and fastest way to stop covid from spreading?

Offline slip knot

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2021, 08:52:39 PM »
Thats a good point Phil. My Dr had a comment to make when we were discussing the Wuhan. evidently the hospitals had almost 0 Flu cases this year. He claimed the masks/isolation kept people from getting the Flu. But is the American public receptive to wearing masks during Flu season? or would they rather take their chances with a marginal effective vaccine every year? 

My comment back was that every case of respiratory distress this year was automatically wuhan. :lol_hitting:

Offline walrus

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2021, 05:16:36 AM »
I'll stir the pot, is it just possible that they are pushing the vaccine because it is working so well at getting the numbers down and its the easiest and fastest way to stop covid from spreading?
Couldn't be true.  You need some fresh tin foil

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2021, 09:29:26 AM »

I am with you Phil. I just really don't get all of the fuss. It obviously works. Maybe not 100 percent , nothing does but it works pretty well. 

I hated wearing a mask but I did because it was the right thing to do. I got the vaccine as well. Not because I wanted to but because somebody had to and again if the vaccine worked, which it does then it too was the right thing to do.

I think alt the stupid stuff is stupid stuff but at the end of the all the little stuff helped us get over the hump.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!