TOOLS AND THE SHOP > GUNSMITHING/ KNIFEMAKING

Harbor Freight Gun Safe

<< < (2/3) > >>

DeadNutz:
Good move Jack as you just can't give the gun grabbers any reason to stomp on your rights.

slip knot:
DN, when they tell you what you can do in your own house they already are stomping on our rights. :character0029: :character0029:
But we do what we gotta to survive.

What did the chinese buffet have for the special? if you went to a harbor frieght you know the chinese buffet wasn't far away.

GNAP:
Ah, the dilemma, my local Harbor Freight, is within a mile of my house, the Chinese Buffet we frequent is about 10-15 miles away, near the other Harbor Freight. The third Harbor Freight is within 9 iron range of the other buffet we use.  So here is the dilemma, use my local HF and go hungry, or use one of the other store and gorge ourselves on Sichuan Cat and BBQ Rat. Choices......<sigh>

ken w.:
 Oh yeah , mystery meat on a stick. They say it's chicken , but it's just the right length of a cat back strap. In my part of NY the buffet's aren't open yet.
  I have 2  12 gun safes that are just like that , but with shinny paint and key locks. They work for me.  Give me a 4" angle grinder and I'll get into any gun safe.  As long as it keeps the minions out I'm ok .

muddy:
Like stated it'll keep the honest (the grandkids) out and safe.

Sent from the twisted mind of the Mudman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version