Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 3932 times)

Offline Mark T

Hello.
« on: March 18, 2022, 11:21:47 PM »
New here. Had a few issues with the confirmation email as I never got it. Some one may like to look into that if it is a problem. My IP address tells me I am from Melbourne Victoria Australia. I would guess you have a few Aussies here.
Mark T.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
Re: Hello.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 07:41:41 AM »
 Hello Mark,

I would think there are, welcome, what are you into, interest?
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 10:43:46 AM »
Welcome Mark.
Hope you enjoy it here.
Heads up keep Simons issues off this site though, that is not needed here.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 05:33:36 PM by jabberwoki »
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2022, 01:27:37 PM »
Hi Mark, welcome to the GG.

Offline Mark T

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2022, 05:49:37 PM »
Given jaberwookie has asked I will ask...................

Has any one here dealt with a stalker or online pest? I have a customer that has dealt with this now for well over two years. I have read so many things and horrified to think what he has been dealing with. Many of you may know him.

I will not use real names so as not to create issues but I would like to share some information. I will not share it all as I am informed the matter is in the hands of the Australian Federal Police (like the FBI) along with the Cyber crimes unit etc.

My customer spent a short time in hospital back in 2020 and when he got home he found some one had changed his access to the ho HUMB forum the Juvenile Journal. He was also a moderator and a well like moderator on the Grudge Journal due to the fact he was honest and fair and then suddenly he was banned.

At the same time his stolen details had been listed online as a fraud for tax phone scams and even covid alert scams. When he tried to take (legal) action and verify the mistakes he was listed on the ho HUMB as a fraud. His log on details to the Grudge Journal diverted to a sick po#n hub site and many have seen this. Even a duplicate site of the Grudge Journal appeared online and that verified to many just how unsafe the ho HUMB and Grudge Journal sites are including the Fewd Barn. He even told me as a moderator he would often remove 30 or more pest posters a night and after he was banned he still had access to the duplicated forum as a moderator until it vanished.

Imagine what it is also like to have some one set up new emails and email people pretending to be you. Yes this happened as well. Even his own web site was attacked and faked emails used to access and mostly stall banking and billing or divert billing away creating further issues. Being linked to sites that create issues and make people wonder like Ashley Madison or having faked sales to scam people on Ebay and face book market using his business name. Also imagine what it is like to believe you are speaking to some one from your phone company trying to resolve issues and then you get told to “Get F#@ked.”

Can you translate STREETROD into Mandarin? To verify you can not. So imagine what it is like to be inundated and flooded with emails for LED STREET & ROAD lighting and have no way to unsubscribe. 

Another forum even doubled up security to protect my friend and another set him up with administration access so he could watch and advise the real administration of any suspect members.  He now is very wary about what he posts on any sites or social media.

He has left clubs that he enjoyed as members doubted the truth and in some cases it divided the club members. One club recently noted and advised him he had moved interstate and that has recently been proven to have been information used and set up by the stalker two years ago.

His business has suffered from all this and that has also affected not only his friends and customers but it has also affected suppliers like myself. If his sales are down then so are mine. I have never used formats like this before and I have spent time setting up a petition and I ask kindly if you would sign it and please share it with others.

https://www.megaphone.org.au/petitions/remove-fraud-listing-on-the-hamb?share=39598623-63f1-46fb-ba4f-0e2e3124324f

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 05:51:28 PM by Mark T »

Offline Mark T

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2022, 09:32:52 PM »
Hello Mark,

I would think there are, welcome, what are you into, interest?

I am big into trade shows. I love going to any trade event be it farm, automotive or 4x4. I am also into tools and gadgets. Part of my work is to help source parts and supply them.

Thank you for the welcome. I am new to forums like this. I am also a little cautious about what I post given one of my dealers has not had much fun with his identity and a stalker. I am sure this forum has protective measures in place to prevent issues here.

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2022, 02:46:47 PM »
welcome to the site but as jabber said. lets keep the gj  drama to a minimum.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2022, 04:58:22 PM »

And he's a woki not a wookie!   :character0029:
boop/bop/beep

Offline Mark T

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2022, 12:35:53 AM »

And he's a woki not a wookie!   :character0029:

I am Mark T and not Matt. ???

Offline coolmercury

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2022, 03:10:46 PM »
Why do his posts always list as "4"?

Offline Der Bugmeister

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2022, 04:37:14 PM »
Why do his posts always list as "4"?

Because that's all the posts he has here.  Some kind soul has unburdened us from the rest.

Offline Mark T

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2022, 02:34:58 AM »

Because that's all the posts he has here.  Some kind soul has unburdened us from the rest.

If you ever have a serial stalker you may look for advice. I can tell you the burden will haunt you.  Until that day the matter has been dealt with by admin here and they are aware of many things that are not for discussion on an open forum.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2022, 08:57:38 AM »

If you ever have a serial stalker you may look for advice. I can tell you the burden will haunt you.  Until that day the matter has been dealt with by admin here and they are aware of many things that are not for discussion on an open forum.

This is all gibberish to us.  We're here to discuss tools, projects, and occasionally stuff outside that realm.  Nobody here is interested in reading a bunch of vague innuendo about some stalker or whatever.
boop/bop/beep

Offline slip knot

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2022, 05:04:50 PM »
 If all you got to offer is drama then maybe this ain’t the forum for you. Take that crap elsewhere. Now if you got something tool related then spill it, otherwise you might wind up with some serial ignorers!!

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2022, 08:09:26 PM »

Get ready I am a serial stalker, have your IP and coming after you :-\
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2022, 08:29:18 PM »
Ah Pep... there's only one of you. :-*
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline Mark T

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2022, 10:04:59 PM »
If all you got to offer is drama then maybe this ain’t the forum for you. Take that crap elsewhere. Now if you got something tool related then spill it, otherwise you might wind up with some serial ignorers!!

Oh............You missed this  http://garagegazette.com/index.php?topic=3884.0 I hope to post more later when I have visited the event.