Author Topic: If it is so great, why does an incentive have to be offered to get people to tak  (Read 1324 times)

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
https://federalnewsnetwork.com/workforce/2022/10/federal-employees-have-more-paid-time-off-from-opm-to-get-covid-19-booster-shots/

I know this subject has been beaten beyond recognition but I still don't understand. If it was so great people would line up for it I would think. Doesn't keep a person from contracting it. Might , and that is iffy, help with the severity? Then I look at all these athletes that seem to have come down with respitory and heart problems, seemingly out of no where.

I guess the fear mongering can continue. I choose not to participate.
Rich

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
I got the original vaccine shots.  Haven't gotten any of the boosters.  I haven't gotten Covid and as of now, not planning on any boosters.  That could change, but the government has been lying for the last 2.5 years about Covid, so I think I'll just play the cards I got.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

Exactly right, TexasT! If something worked as well as they say they wouldn't have twist arms for people to get it.

Just like Obamacare. If that crap scheme would have done what they promised people would have flocked to it. They knew from the get-go everybody wouldn't go along so they worked the mandate into it to force people. Then ran it through the IRS to ensure compliance. And here we are a dozen years later and health insurance is worse then ever. I ain't trusting those people again.

Offline fatfillup

To answer the question, misinformation,,,,,,,,,,,,from both sides.

Not seeing people dropping like flies either from covid or the vaccination but if you had listened to one side or the other, the cemeteries w
should be full.

We didn't know how covid would play out and everybody overreacted.  Lots of mistakes were made looking back. Remember, the vaccines were developed under Trump so tough to say it was a liberal plot :))

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked

We didn't know how covid would play out and everybody overreacted.  Lots of mistakes were made looking back. Remember, the vaccines were developed under Trump so tough to say it was a liberal plot :))

True, but do you think there was any realistic way for Biden to have won the election if Covid hadn't happened?
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

True, but do you think there was any realistic way for Biden to have won the election if Covid hadn't happened?

That's what Covid was all about. Discrediting Trump and getting him out.

And things have been so peachy since then!

Offline fatfillup

You are absolutely correct.  If no covid, Trump would have cruised to reelection. Even with Covid Trump could have won except for his mouth.  He just didn't know when to shut up

Offline fatfillup

That's what Covid was all about. Discrediting Trump and getting him out.

And things have been so peachy since then!

Not sure I follow your logic but if you are saying the libs used covid and Trumps rantings to discredit him, I agree.

As to peachy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well not so much.  Things would have been better under Trump but still think we would have felt some pain.  You can't give as much money away as was started under Trump and amplified under Biden and not feel some pain sooner or later.

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
And if they are so safe, why do these drug companies need liability protection?

https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-cdc-will-vote-thursday-to-permanently?utm_source=twitter&sd=pf
Rich

Offline fatfillup

And if they are so safe, why do these drug companies need liability protection?

https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-cdc-will-vote-thursday-to-permanently?utm_source=twitter&sd=pf

Vaccines were rushed through the process and granted temporary protection.  It was viewed as a national emergency.  Now they are voting to make it permanent and SHIFTING the liability to a government program that already covers other vaccines.  Nothing new.  You can certainly debate whether the program is fair and certainly make an argument that the drug companies should be paying for part of the program.

I would think part of the rationale would be to protect the companies from frivolous lawsuits and give them an incentive to continue research.

Offline gtermini

• Pictures of the junk collection
One of the newest executive orders is pushing for mrna flu shots in short order. I don't believe this should be something we should be rushing out without extensive trial, if even at all. This is doubly true with the amount of new protections and privacy that the current administration has granted BigPharma.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theepochtimes.com%2Fexecutive-order-advances-biotech-transhumanist-agenda_4754782.html%3Futm_source%3Dref_share%26src_src%3Dref_share%26utm_campaign%3Dhe-cc%26src_cmp%3Dhe-cc