Author Topic: The new Milwaukee USA hand tools have landed.  (Read 1463 times)

Offline highland512

Re: The new Milwaukee USA hand tools have landed.
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2023, 07:59:49 AM »
I'm convinced the milwaukee fan boys club is a death cult. We have yellow and red on our job sites and I will say within the last 2 years I have noticed the yellow catching up big time in popularity, a lot of the pipe crews have even dropped their 3/4" red impact for the new 1/2" yellow dcf900 using the smaller lighter powerstack batteries. 

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2023, 09:20:44 PM »
I'm convinced the milwaukee fan boys club is a death cult. We have yellow and red on our job sites and I will say within the last 2 years I have noticed the yellow catching up big time in popularity, a lot of the pipe crews have even dropped their 3/4" red impact for the new 1/2" yellow dcf900 using the smaller lighter powerstack batteries.
Isn't that just for the power tools though?

I can't imagine anybody liking one brand for everything and not having a different preference for sockets/ wrenches, hammers, pliers...etc.

Always lookin' to learn

Offline muddy

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2023, 09:24:58 PM »

I can't imagine anybody liking one brand for everything and not having a different preference for sockets/ wrenches, hammers, pliers...etc.
Never met a snap on Kool aid drinker?

Sent from my Twisted Mind Of The Mudman

Offline slip knot

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2023, 09:30:02 PM »

you've never met a Snappy Boy yet.

Offline highland512

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2023, 08:16:12 AM »

:D :D

Buddy let me tell you, I have seen some of the sparkys that have the Milwaukee stacked rolling tool boxes stacked 4' high with ever red tool they could buy up to and including a Milwaukee sharpie with a retractable holder.......hell I bet he even had Milwaukee socks and undies.   

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2023, 10:01:05 AM »

Never met a snap on Kool aid drinker?

Sent from my Twisted Mind Of The Mudman
Sure but they were using Milwaukee power tools , knipex cobras, a Streamlight flashlight, and a Spyderco folding knife.

I would call myself a Channellock fanboy, but I'm not buying my sockets or combo wrenches from them, im not buying my.power tools from them, and unless it they were rebranded V&B I wouldn't buy my hammers from Channellock either if they offered them.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 10:14:07 AM by hickory n Steel »
Always lookin' to learn

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2023, 10:10:24 AM »

:D :D

Buddy let me tell you, I have seen some of the sparkys that have the Milwaukee stacked rolling tool boxes stacked 4' high with ever red tool they could buy up to and including a Milwaukee sharpie with a retractable holder.......hell I bet he even had Milwaukee socks and undies.
That may be a joke, but Dewalt does actually offer work boots.
They're cheap Chinese crap that you couldn't pay me to touch with a 50' pole, but they do sell a bunch of different styles and the diehard black & yellow fanboys probably buy them.
Always lookin' to learn