VEHICLES > SPECIAL INTEREST/CLASSIC/COLLECTABLE/EXOTIC CARS

1957 Ford Thunderbird

<< < (2/4) > >>

goodfellow:
I really love the 2 seater mid 50's T-Birds, but even as a kid back in the early 60's, the 1962 Bird was (to me) the coolest looking car I had ever laid eyes on. Those round tail light housings really looked like jet engines to me. To this day I still have an itch for a '62 T-Bird convertible.

Lookin4_67GalaxieConv:

--- Quote from: goodfellow on October 05, 2023, 08:20:48 AM ---I really love the 2 seater mid 50's T-Birds, but even as a kid back in the early 60's, the 1962 Bird was (to me) the coolest looking car I had ever laid eyes on. Those round tail light housings really looked like jet engines to me. To this day I still have an itch for a '62 T-Bird convertible.

--- End quote ---

How about the '62 Thunderbird Sports Roadster?   ;)

jabberwoki:
My fav convertible 390 Fe with tripower, Kelsey Hayes wire wheels and painted in red.

goodfellow:

--- Quote from: Lookin4_67GalaxieConv on October 05, 2023, 12:17:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: goodfellow on October 05, 2023, 08:20:48 AM ---I really love the 2 seater mid 50's T-Birds, but even as a kid back in the early 60's, the 1962 Bird was (to me) the coolest looking car I had ever laid eyes on. Those round tail light housings really looked like jet engines to me. To this day I still have an itch for a '62 T-Bird convertible.

--- End quote ---

How about the '62 Thunderbird Sports Roadster?   ;)

--- End quote ---

The ultimate '62 in my mind. Be still my heart!! Those were the days, and I'm very glad that I was around during that historical automotive period.

oldcarguy:
A good friend of mine owned a red 1962 Bird sport roaster just as pictured. He was in his 90’s at the time and gave me a ride with the top down. Scarfed the heck out of me when he hit 100 mph!  Never again did I ride with him His wife made him sell that car along with two fuel injected Corvettes after he totaled one out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version