Author Topic: A brief update  (Read 8688 times)

Offline john k

Re: A brief update
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 11:53:39 PM »
I have been in Uncle Bucks shop, and the amount of stuff he has moved boggles my mind.  Even two years ago there was stuff in every available nook.  Dealing with family problems is past history to me now,  but wouldn't go through it again for anything.  I'd go visit him but afraid he might stuff my pickup full when I wasn't looking.   :))

Offline Rewind

• Howdy Folks!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 08:32:08 AM »
U.B my heart goes out to you........Don't let this overwhelm you. Just take it one day at a time.
Hanging in, Hanging on, Hanging out!

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 01:43:49 PM »
UB, sorry to hear about your Dad but you are doing things right.   Like rewind said, one step at a time, you will get it done

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 02:51:35 PM »
I have been in Uncle Bucks shop, and the amount of stuff he has moved boggles my mind.  Even two years ago there was stuff in every available nook.  Dealing with family problems is past history to me now,  but wouldn't go through it again for anything.  I'd go visit him but afraid he might stuff my pickup full when I wasn't looking.   :))

I have made great progress since you visited. I am getting very close and it is much improved. I have sorted tons of stuff out and improved things greatly. Soon I will have it finished and when I do before I start moving dads old Ford's around I will be taking a lot of pictures and sharing them. I have been working on this for a long time and the improvements will show for sure.

When I started it was virtually impossible to walk through there, that is no longer the case.
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!