Author Topic: Have you been vaccinated?  (Read 36223 times)

Offline geneg

Re: Have you been vaccinated?
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2021, 06:24:35 PM »
But if you call customer service or any complaint department, you'll be talking to someone in India.

Offline ken w.

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2021, 08:32:04 PM »
   I got my 2nd shot on Wednesday. I didn't get any bad side effects , just felt tired and went to bed early for 2 days. My arm was a bit sore where I got the shot. I'm ok now. I was told at the pharmacy not to laminate the vaccination card as they think I'll be getting a booster shot in the future. 

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2021, 09:05:02 PM »
NO and will not participate, as I have not worn a mask. Mask required, move on not lacking a THING.
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline walrus

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2021, 05:09:28 AM »
I remember the first videos coming out of China showed people falling out on the streets. We never had that here.
Do what you got to do but look at India

Thankfully our medical system is quite a bit better than India... For now.  :lol_hitting:

Are you sure about that? Half the Drs in the US are from there  :sign0065:

See. They dont even have any Doctors left over there. :))

They have more college graduates in India  than anywhere else in the world. Thats why alot of help desk stuff gets shuffled over there. That and they work for nothing. :) The weird part of their Covid struggles is first wave was nothing, second wave is brutal. Did they let guard down or mutations?  I think they thought they were immune after the first wave it was so easy. With the population density you would think  they would get crushed.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 05:15:21 AM by walrus »

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2021, 07:30:01 AM »
J and J jab yesterday and I’m still alive. I just have to say if you guys are in your fifties or sixties you have been mass vaccinated with the rest of us. Obviously we lived through them and it eradicated many deadly illnesses. The problem with this virus is it was politicized from the start. I suggest anyone that hasn’t got it yet reconsider getting it.

MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2021, 08:22:49 AM »
J and J jab yesterday and I’m still alive. I just have to say if you guys are in your fifties or sixties you have been mass vaccinated with the rest of us. Obviously we lived through them and it eradicated many deadly illnesses. The problem with this virus is it was politicized from the start. I suggest anyone that hasn’t got it yet reconsider getting it.
worth quoting. I can't agree more. I think fauci is dipshit and I think both parties have done stupid things in the order of politics regarding it but in the end it is about  getting past this and minimizing future outbreaks. Most of us have hundreds of immunizations throughout our lives. This just one  more.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2021, 12:30:32 PM »
Well, I'm glad you guys aren't feeling any bad effects. Let's just hope as time goes on nothing develops.

What I'm hearing and reading about long term effects is concerning.

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2021, 01:10:05 PM »
Are there long term side effects? Could be. I know there are long term side effects from covid. One of them being death. That's a pretty serious one and one I want to avoid.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2021, 09:44:27 PM »
I'm not gonna get it, I can get a $75 bonus at work for getting it but if they have to pay people to get a free shot what does that tell you about it.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline walrus

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2021, 04:54:53 AM »
I'm not gonna get it, I can get a $75 bonus at work for getting it but if they have to pay people to get a free shot what does that tell you about it.
Tells me a lot about the employees

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2021, 06:59:52 AM »
Tells me a lot about the employees

Yes it does, shows how easily a sucker is to bribe . Good for Hickory, has the confidence and intellect to make decision for himself.

Offline daves_not_here

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2021, 09:56:37 PM »
NOT me, not EVER. I don't trust the goobermint - ESPECIALLY when they wanna FORCE me to take one of their vaxxcines.

Have y'all SEEN or HEARD their commercials pushing this shit???

Y'all can do what you like, but THIS kid ain't going along with 'their' program.
David

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2021, 07:04:30 AM »
  Not to mention if someone has not been sick by now, WTF is the point ?

NOT me, not EVER. I don't trust the goobermint - ESPECIALLY when they wanna FORCE me to take one of their vaxxcines.

Have y'all SEEN or HEARD their commercials pushing this shit???

Y'all can do what you like, but THIS kid ain't going along with 'their' program.

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2021, 01:18:21 PM »
You think they`ll ever try to make it mandatory?
What a mistake that would be.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline slip knot

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2021, 03:21:11 PM »
I've been looking a vacation spots and seeing that the vaccination makes travel much easier. Maybe not mandatory here but other countries it probably will be at some point.

I've always wanted to do the Alcan hwy drive and maybe next year is the year. If the price of gas isn't too bad and the Canadian border is open. I told the wife I wanted to get a slide in camper for the superduty and go, She wasn't too keen on the idea. I told her I wasn't sure if she was going to get an invite anyway. :lol_hitting: