Author Topic: Have you been vaccinated?  (Read 38447 times)

Offline walrus

Re: Have you been vaccinated?
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2021, 05:08:38 PM »
"The Govt doesn't allow all kinds of drugs to be used. Money is always a factor in every decision made in this world. If some reputable scientist could explain to me how a parasite drug kills covid or some how boosts your immune system to kill covid I'll listen, until then its social media spread lies."

Well, one example is using minoxidil, developed to treat high blood pressure, now sold as a hair growth or replacement treatment.  No idea about killing parasites but a lot of drugs are developed for one treatment and subsequently found to be useful in treating entirely different ailments.

I agree with that, some drugs developed for other uses have been tried on Covid, I haven't heard of one that really works after trials were set up to test their ability at slowing down or killing the virus.

I beginning to think that civil war,  world wars, 9-11 etc couldn't kill our country but Social media is going to.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2021, 06:21:15 PM »
Ivermectin must work as 200 Congress critters and their staff were prescribed it and none ended up in the hospital. Also India showed great results in making Ivermectin available to everybody in some states. Look it up for yourself if you don't believe me.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2021, 07:22:38 PM »
I beginning to think that civil war,  world wars, 9-11 etc couldn't kill our country but Social media is going to.

I think its too late, but I cant blame social media. more like a Government and media collusion to mis-inform the populace. Both institutions have lost all credibility in the publics view. When the citizenry no longer trust their government then the country has failed.

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #183 on: November 21, 2021, 07:37:23 AM »
https://www.technocracy.news/digital-id-is-set-to-control-your-life/

Have you wondered why this vid and the related mandates and "passport" gets pushed so hard for no apparent reason? Here is a reason.
Rich

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #184 on: November 21, 2021, 09:05:42 AM »
When the citizenry no longer trust their government then the country has failed.

I think that happened a long time ago to various degrees depending on which group you were aligned with.  Most likely ever since there were governments and countries.

In the end I don't think governments or political parties are really looking out for your or mine best interests.  They talk a good game but the results are not there.  I may be getting cynical :))

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2021, 08:21:43 AM »
  As the hiss of air can be heard, being let out of a balloon .

"Reeves agreed that one could make that argument, but he went on to argue that despite the fact that most agree vaccines are effective at preventing severe disease and death, vaccinated people were still spreading COVID-19."    :-\

rock on
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 08:23:19 AM by pep »
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2021, 08:42:27 AM »
They are trying to make a big deal out of the Omricon variant which is only producing mild symptoms.
Unscramble Omricon and you have Moronic. :lol_hitting:

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2021, 11:16:54 AM »
Is that anything like being a little pregnant ?  :017:
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline muddy

« Reply #188 on: December 05, 2021, 06:52:22 PM »
Well it finally hit our house. The wife, little girl, and I are all positive.

Our symptoms are that of a sinus infection and or head cold nothing major.

Pray for us as we try to survive this next week in quarantine!

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #189 on: December 05, 2021, 07:22:44 PM »
best wishes tim. i  hope everyone gets over it safely. i have had a touch of a cold the last couple days. sore, mucous throat and some sinus pressure headache. sneezing, lots of sneezing.

could it be the covid? maybe, maybe not, i didn't get a test. i did have my booster the day before thanksgiving so i doubt i will die.  :dance:
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline muddy

« Reply #190 on: December 05, 2021, 07:38:29 PM »
best wishes tim. i  hope everyone gets over it safely. i have had a touch of a cold the last couple days. sore, mucous throat and some sinus pressure headache. sneezing, lots of sneezing.

could it be the covid? maybe, maybe not, i didn't get a test. i did have my booster the day before thanksgiving so i doubt i will die.  :dance:
That's exactly what we thought symptoms we've all had a dozen times before. Mandy woke up with a fever and her office told her to get tested. That's only reason we got tested. We figured, it would be alot worse then this.

I guess knowing we have it, is safer to others. If she didn't get tested I would have just kept going to work through it.

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2021, 09:13:45 PM »
Good luck Tim. You and your family have youth on your side, and in most all cases, it's nothing more than common flu-like symptoms. It's us older folks that have weakened immune systems due to age, that are at a greater risk. Glad you were tested and taking the precautions so that you don't spread it. Stay tough and have a few Yuengling drafts to keep you in good spirits. God bless!

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2021, 09:44:29 PM »
Wish you and the Muddlings a fast recovery matie.
Take Goodies advice on the frothy brown medicinal liquid.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #193 on: December 06, 2021, 08:14:41 AM »
Yes Tim, praying for quick and complete recovery. 

Can't remember if you shared if you or Mandy are vaxxed.

Did you ship Sam off to the Grandparents?

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #194 on: December 06, 2021, 08:44:40 AM »
Stay safe Tim and I know you and Mandy and the little ones will be fine.