Author Topic: Have you been vaccinated?  (Read 37006 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: Have you been vaccinated?
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2021, 10:02:43 AM »
There's a little known but growing rumor.  The shot is chipping the good sheep .

Baaaaaaa  :))

boop/bop/beep

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2021, 10:49:15 AM »
I should of been more careful about getting the vaccine.

These darn microchips floating around in my body are driving me crazy. Now I understand why the automakers have chip shortages.
I had to have a neighbor remove all the magnets from my shop as they all kept sticking to me.
I think the fetal tissue in it is giving me a breast fixation.

I'll document more side effects later.

Offline walrus

« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2021, 05:07:42 PM »
I'd be more worried about the cell phone in my pocket 24/7 than Bill Gates chip

Offline slip knot

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2021, 05:14:04 PM »
I'd be more worried about the cell phone in my pocket 24/7 than Bill Gates chip

This is for real. I know my cell phone tracks me. every time I got to the races in Corpus I start getting scam calls from there and all the little towns along the way.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2021, 09:00:55 PM »
Turn off location, turn it on when needed.
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline slip knot

« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2021, 09:14:06 PM »
Location is off on the phone but I think when it links up to the truck, the trucks location rips me off.  :38:

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2021, 07:51:27 AM »
Trucks GPS & phone providers should be separate? Blue tooth on, could tie the two to together . Works that way in the Mustang, when off the car complains location is off.

Phone using the trucks GPS, you can make phone calls without the location of the phone on. Think maps, where is my phone, and where are you apps, people use on each other.

Yes phone pings towers, but only someone with a need to know can see that.  Company phone all are bets off, but the off button serves the user well.

Couple of jobs ago, traveled the east coast. I'd be somewhere on a friday after noon. Data center at min staff, work finished want to leave early. Turn off phone and rolled out. Did that for 10 years.

I'm not naive I know this is all connected one way or another. My goal is to not make it easy.  Set up as many barriers and I can think of.

Need to find something launch the location feature, once found off it goes. We are still smarter than the gadgets we're surrounded by, off button wins every time.

We see these crime shows, showing dead persons phone pinging .......... why cause no one ever turns them off.

Some just cannot live free of the nonsense these intrusive gadgets constantly hound the owner with .

1776 ................... what happened!

Offline walrus

« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2021, 11:48:02 AM »
I'm skeptical the OFF button shuts any locating features off

Offline slip knot

« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2021, 12:13:44 PM »
 I wonder if the truck isn’t always on and if it’s ever off. Once it’s connected to me it’s just as bad as having phone on. I guess it’s the cost of having a smart vehicle. The old farm truck is only as smart as the driver. Some days it seems pretty dumb 🤔🤔

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2021, 02:15:02 PM »
There's a little known but growing rumor.  The shot is chipping the good sheep .

Baaaaaaa  :))

From a technological standpoint I'm sure it can be done. A few years back I was at a lab that developed RFID tag technology. The state of the art back then was tags that were so small that they could be sprayed through a HVLP spray gun for really cheap mass application and tracking purposes. At the time they were working on making the RFID tags even smaller. Given that this was already viable some years ago, it's not too far out of the realm of possibilities that these days an RFID tag could be just a few microns in size and readily injectable.

Do I believe that Uncle Sam is doing this? --- No!  -- BUT, do also I believe that the technology exists to do so? -- absolutely Yes!

Industry called it "Smart Dust" --

https://thefutureofthings.com/3221-hitachi-develops-worlds-smallest-rfid-chip/

https://starporttech.com/blogs/news/researchers-develop-what-may-be-the-smallest-rfid-chip
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 02:26:33 PM by goodfellow »

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2021, 03:17:10 PM »
I never considered the chip a real threat and mainly why would the Gov bother when they can track us via phone anyway.  Would certainly take a lot of computer power to track everybody and would cost a fortune to administer with little benefit. 

Just curious if the delta variant has changed anybody"s mind on getting the vaccine.  I am glad I got mine back in June.  Was reluctant but figured it was time

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2021, 03:18:27 PM »
Walrus, I am with you as to whether the off button really shuts off location.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2021, 05:01:48 PM »
Just curious if the delta variant has changed anybody"s mind on getting the vaccine.  I am glad I got mine back in June.  Was reluctant but figured it was time

Today I got the first shot of the Phizer vaccine.  I was edging closer to getting it, and the Delta Variant convinced me.  Will go back in 3-4 weeks for the second shot.
boop/bop/beep

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2021, 07:32:15 PM »

I`m with you there.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2021, 08:14:59 PM »

I`m with you there.

I was told by a telecom engineer that I know that Apple iPhones never really shut off. You can shut them down, but they will always ping "Galactic HQ" in Cupertino no matter what you do.