Author Topic: Have you been vaccinated?  (Read 37028 times)

Offline jabberwoki

Re: Have you been vaccinated?
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2021, 10:15:38 AM »
Yeah but who`s counting the numbers? At this point i really don`t believe anything the gov says . I`m staying with my own conclusions , i`ve known 5 people that had the cov . All came through saying it was just a heavy flu.
How many petiole die pr year from the regular strains?
I`ve never in my life gotten a flu shot and don`t intend on starting now.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2021, 10:24:48 AM »
Yeah but who`s counting the numbers? At this point i really don`t believe anything the gov says . I`m staying with my own conclusions , i`ve known 5 people that had the cov . All came through saying it was just a heavy flu.

Do I believe all the numbers?  No. Do I believe the members are skewed? Yes. It is indisputable that the cases of covid
were  much larger than a heavy flu year. Refrigerated  trailers  and record deaths/burials alone are proof of that.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline slip knot

« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2021, 12:30:54 PM »
I've pretty much written the government and MSM off as a source of credible information. I look at whats happening to me and mine as the determining factor.

During this whole wuhan fiasco I had 6 people that I knew, well enough to attend their funerals, pass away. Of those 6, one died of the wuhan. A high school buddies mom. She was one of the first cases in the county. A Dr. brought it in to the nursing home she was in and it took her fairly quickly. All the rest died from something other than the wuhan.

Most of my friends are well past middle aged and live a somewhat reckless lifestyle. overweight, smoke, drink, High cholesterol, blood pressure , diabetes and all that goes with it. Basically prime candidates for the wuhan. Very few of them got it and they all survived.

Looking at what I see with my own eyes, I'm not too concerned with the wuhan. I'm more concerned with our government and MSM mis-information campaigns.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2021, 08:41:45 PM »

Do I believe all the numbers?  No. Do I believe the members are skewed? Yes. It is indisputable that the cases of covid
were  much larger than a heavy flu year. Refrigerated  trailers and record deaths/burials alone are proof of that.

Not heard that one, the only time I knew and saw that was in Miami. Fidel unloaded the prisons, fucking carter went to greet them as floated to shore.

And streets became a blood bath, so many murders. Burger king sent refers to the city morgue to store bodies.

Covid was and still is way more hype then reality, people can believe as they wish, and i will too
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline muddy

« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2021, 09:08:20 PM »
So anyone that has been fully vacced doesn't have to wear a mask. Now I see fewer and fewer people wearing masks.

Are they all honest people and have been vacced? I don't know, my bigger question is am I the fool that still plays the game honestly and wears a mask? Would I like to like to stop wearing a mask? Absolutely! But I'm not convinced enough to get the vacc.

Darn me for being raised to be a respectful honest human being.

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

Offline daves_not_here

« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2021, 10:13:56 PM »
We need a "Like" button here.

Then, we don't need to actually respond (in words) to a post that we "Like," we can just "Like" it, in case we don't feel eloquent enough to actually put some words together.  :))

Just a thought ...
David

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2021, 10:41:44 AM »
So anyone that has been fully vacced doesn't have to wear a mask. Now I see fewer and fewer people wearing masks.

Are they all honest people and have been vacced? I don't know, my bigger question is am I the fool that still plays the game honestly and wears a mask? Would I like to like to stop wearing a mask? Absolutely! But I'm not convinced enough to get the vacc.

Muddy, what I find funny is that in south central Pa where I go to alot of auctions, PA people weren't wearing masks much anyway, at least in the auctions for quite some time

Note, being a respectful, honest human being will serve you well long term.  Buttheads, liars and crooks all get their due at some point

I am glad I got my J&J vax.  Time will tell if I made the right decision, if a resurgence occurs next fall and vaxed folks don't get sick then I will know I made the right choice

Offline muddy

« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2021, 08:43:05 PM »

Muddy, what I find funny is that in south central Pa where I go to alot of auctions, PA people weren't wearing masks much anyway, at least in the auctions for quite some time

Note, being a respectful, honest human being will serve you well long term.  Buttheads, liars and crooks all get their due at some point

I am glad I got my J&J vax.  Time will tell if I made the right decision, if a resurgence occurs next fall and vaxed folks don't get sick then I will know I made the right choice

South Central is a heavy Amish, Mennonite, bretheren etc. They are going to believe more in god then in science. And also fairly conservative area as well. Hence why we saw the Amish community get hit hard with Covid-19 because they didn't believe in any of the precautions.

At your age (not being mean) it is a great idea that you got the vacc. I don't get sick much at all which is one reason I'm still putting off getting it.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2021, 10:23:32 PM »
To each his own.

But the "vaccine" is STILL not FDA approved. They're fighting hard to get approval, but in the medicines own literature it says it is an unapproved vaccine. Plus the big pharma companies still have total immunity against any claims by sick or dead patients. And President Trump only gave it emergency approval because of Fauci's advice - and his recently released emails show a whole lot of culpability on his part. And of all Trumps advisors, Fauci was one of the very few not to get the boot by the Biden team. Hmmm.
Many people have died after getting the jab - but the numbers get ignored by most media because they're in on it. And of those who die after getting the shot it's never "because of the vaccine". When this whole thing started virtually every death was 'because of COVID". How interesting that the flu usually kills about 12,000 people a year - even with a yearly vaccine. Yet last flu season not a SINGLE person died form influenza. "That's because the COVID restrictions stopped it". Yeah right! I think the flu death numbers were rolled into COVID columns.

Those 60 million doses of expired vaccine are going to be given to people anyway. They wouldn't sell expired milk, but an expired experimental vaccine? What the heck! Too many things just don't add up. Every day seems to bring out more funny business. I'm not taking the stuff, even if they mandate it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 10:25:14 PM by bonneyman »

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2021, 11:47:03 PM »
My biggest hesitation remains with the unknown.  My in-laws are 75 and 86 and I think it made perfect sense for them to get it.  With me, I'm just not at that place where I'm ready to say, let's get it.  It also bothers me how liberals and the media portray everyone who hasn't gotten vacinnated yet as a fool, idiot, Trump supporter and not believing in science.  You know who doesn't believe in science?  People who believe it's perfectly natural for a man to believe he's a woman and start calling HIM by a feminine name, participating in the delusion.  That's mental illness and I've been banned from Facebook numerous times for stating that fact.

But getting back to the vaccine, I think there's lots of good reasons to get it and lots of good reasons not to.  As long as we're free enough as a people in this country to make our own decisions, I'll continue to evaluate it.
boop/bop/beep

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2021, 04:25:50 PM »
I’m up the 11 shots now. I have got things like free donuts to free drinks in bars for each shot. I had 2 chances to win a lottery and sadly the  line was to long this afternoon to meet Brad Paisley for getting # 12. I believe I may be immune from every thing on earth at this point. The Red Cross refused my blood donation because they said they had never seen blood that color before. I don’t feel any worse for wear except I have a strange urge to mate with a Bat.  :great:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 05:53:18 PM by Heiny57 »
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2021, 05:28:30 PM »
Your still good Heiny, Its when you start hanging upside down on the closet rod you gotta cut back some.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2021, 06:02:36 PM »
If they would offer some true incentives like an AR-15 or a case of ammo I think more people would go for the vaccinations.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2021, 01:15:59 PM »
Today I got the first shot of the Phizer vaccine.  I was edging closer to getting it, and the Delta Variant convinced me.  Will go back in 3-4 weeks for the second shot.
boop/bop/beep

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2021, 06:33:40 AM »
There's a little known but growing rumor.  The shot is chipping the good sheep .
1776 ................... what happened!