TOOLS AND THE SHOP > GENERAL TOOL AND MACHINE DISCUSSION

Making my own version of the Blackhawk nuggies set.

<< < (2/7) > >>

hickory n Steel:
Thanks for the pictures.

I am not concerned about everything exactly belonging together as long as the markings are similar enough.
I plan to go with the NM-106 spinner handle, because I want the set to be as compact as possible and will be able to make that spinner handle shorter.
The plan being to remove the shaft and refit it further into the handle.

This is going to be a custom set after all, so I don't need everything to be all original.
I don't think it will even be in a William's box.

hickory n Steel:
It's missing the 1/2 and 9/16 ( though I don't necessarily need them ), but everything that is there looks unused.

I'm not sure on the era maybe 70's-80's ?
I don't know,  but it's good enough for me.

It has all 6vwrench sizes the Blackhawk nuggies includes and then some, probably a wrench to go with every socket the set will have.

bmwrd0:
If you are going for Williams, this is the set you need:

The set now goes from 1/8" to 9/16" shallow and deep sockets, along with small wrenches. I have been quite happy with this set.

hickory n Steel:
Thats a very cool inclusive Williams 1/4 set you've got there.
My idea here is to sort of replicate the 1940's Blackhawk 19nd Nuggies pocket tool kit.
Mostly just for fun and to see how comparable of a set I can make ( compared to pictures anyways since they're unobtainable ) because it's just a very cool little set.

I've already got my main use 1/4dr kit that I put together, basically for small engine territory where other small tools are frequently needed.

It may be a bit of a shame to relegate the wrenches to something I'll mostly collect, but I may find a purpose for it.

hickory n Steel:
In case you're not familiar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version